8th Annual Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Conference
Date: 8–11 April, 2013
Location: Venice, Italy.
The 8th Annual HD Therapeutics Conference will be held April 8-11, 2013, in Venice, Italy. The conference program is currently being finalized and will cover all aspects of drug discovery related to Huntington's disease. Sessions will include:
- Advancing systems biology for HD
- From the beginning: What developmental systems tell us about HD
- Lowering mutant huntington: Why, where and how
- CHDI late stage programs
- HD clinical biomarkers: Making progress!
All HD-related posters welcome, including (but not restricted to) the following categories:
- Huntingtin: Function/Lowering/Structure
- Translational Medicine
- Animal Models of HD
- HD Biological Mechanisms
- Systems Biology
Please join us at the Molino Stucky Hilton in Venice to meet colleagues, share ideas, and make new connections in the pursuit of therapeutics for Huntington's disease.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER,