- Parkinson Disease- Juvenile- Autosomal …
- Tuberculous Uveitis
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Exostoses- Multiple- Type 1
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita- …
- Diamond Blackfan Anemia
- Weaver Williams Syndrome
- Heterotaxia Autosomal Dominant Type
- Mental Retardation Unusual Facies …
- Waardenburg Syndrome- Type 4
- Hyperornithinemia-hyperammonemia- …
Paget diseasePaget's disease of the vulva: Diagnosis and follow-up key to management; a retrospective study of 50 cases from Queensland.
Paget's disease of the vulva: Diagnosis and follow-up key to management; a retrospective study of 50 cases from Queensland.
Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Jul;122(1):42-4
Authors: Jones IS, Crandon A, Sanday K
To review the clinical features, diagnosis, management, and outcomes for the 50 cases of Paget's disease (PD) of the vulva referred to Queensland Centre for Gynaecological Cancer between 1986 and 2009.
PMID: 21501860 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]